What Information We Collect
We collect information from you in various ways on our website and through other interactions and communications we may have with you. Some of the information we collect may include:
- Contact details such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number
- Payment and billing information such as credit card numbers and billing addresses
- Information about the products and services you have purchased or requested from us
- Demographic information such as your age, gender, interests, and favorites
- Other information you directly provide to us through forms, surveys, site registrations, etc.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect is used in the following ways:
- To fulfill your orders and provide purchased products or services to you
- To send you transactional communications related to your purchases and accounts
- To send periodic emails such as newsletters, promotional emails about new products or other updates
- To customize and personalize your experience on our website
- To improve our website and product offerings
- To conduct analytics and statistical research to improve our site and offerings
- To prevent fraud, investigate suspicious activity, illegal conduct, or violations of our policies
- To comply with legal obligations and requirements
When We Disclose Your Information
We will not sell, share, rent or trade your personal information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- When required to do so by law or regulations
- To comply with a legal process, subpoena, court order, or government inquiry
- To enforce our Terms of Service or policies
- To investigate potential fraud, violations of law, or threats to your safety or the safety of others
- To protect our rights and property or the safety of Chronicle Collectibles or others
- To allow third party service providers to assist us in providing services or administering our business. This may include payment processors, shipping vendors, marketing partners, cloud storage providers, and more. We only share information required for them to complete the assigned tasks.
Third Party Sites and Advertising
The Chronicle Collectibles website may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites. We recommend you read the privacy policies of each site that you visit through a link on our site.
Your Rights and Choices
As a user or customer of Chronicle Collectibles, you have certain rights and choices about how your information is collected and used. These include:
- Opting out of marketing communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by using the unsubscribe option provided in those emails. You may also contact us to have your contact information removed.
- Accessing your information: You may request details about the information we have about you and request copies of that information.
- Correcting your information: You may request that we update or correct inaccurate or outdated information we have in our records about you.
- Deleting your information: In some cases, you may ask that we delete information we have about you, such as when we no longer need the information for the original business purpose.
- Restricting how we use your information: You can ask that we restrict how we use or disclose your personal information.
To make requests regarding your personal information, please contact us at [insert email address here].
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access, disclosure, and misuse. However, no website or digital storage system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. We recommend you take reasonable steps to protect your personal information as well.
Chronicle Collectibles [[email protected]]